Philippine Airlines Reservations
Philippine Airlines Reservations for Booking Flights +1-844-630-2211
Headquartered in Pasay City, Philippine Airlines is the first and the oldest airline in Asia that is operating under its actual name. This is the major air carrier of the Philippines and came into existence in 1941. To facilitate the passengers, Philippine Airlines operates its scheduled flights to 54 international destinations across six continents and 31 destinations in the Philippines. Equipped with marvelous in-flight amenities and excellent customer service, this flag carrier boasts a mixed fleet of Boeing and Airbus aircraft. In addition to this, Philippine Airlines share a code-share agreement with several major airlines to ease the passengers. If you wish to fly to your favorite amidst comfort and safety, then make Philippine Airlines Reservations now and enjoy your journey.
Methods to Make Philippines Airlines Reservations
It is not as hard as it seems to make your Philippine Airlines reservations. However, it is necessary to surf a little about ‘what to do?’ and whatnot?’ Once you enter the required details, you’ll get a list of available airfares and scheduled flights now you can choose according to your budget and proceed. We are mentioning a few simple steps to make it easy for you.
- Log on to the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- Select your journey type from; one-way, round-trip, or multi-city.
- Choose the date of your journey and return flight date (if applicable).
- Select the number of travelers flying and the class-fare you’d like to fly with.
- After clicking on the ‘Search Flights’ option, you’ll be redirected to a page with multiple available fares and scheduled flights.
- Select the desired fare type that suits your budget.
- Now you can pay the Chargeable fare using your Credit/ Debit Card and other available mediums.
- After the payment, you’d get an email confirmation with your tickets attached to it.
Philippine Airlines ‘Manage my Booking’:
The airline offers several mediums to help retrieve and check your Philippine Airlines reservations and ‘Manage my Booking’ is the best way to do so. Flyers can now make many changes and request upgrades in their itinerary of in-flight amenities from the comfort of their home. We are explaining a few steps that you can take to manage your Philippine Airlines reservations.
What to do? :-
- Log on to the official site of Philippine Airlines.
- Click on Manage My booking tab on the homepage.
- You can now enter the Last name of the passenger along with the booking reference number.
- You will be able to see your reservation details now and can make changes if needed.
This option eases the problem of people flying with the airline and offers them the privilege to check and manage their reservations as per their needs. Here are a few things that you could do using ‘Manage my booking’:
- Modify your reservation details.
- Request in-flight extras and other services with or without a fee.
- Rebook your reservations if needed up to 24 hours before the departure.
- Change the city of origin and destination you’re flying to.
- Update your contact details, including mobile and email address to get all the updates online.
- Apply for special meal requests and other related services.
Worry Less and Travel More With Philippine Airlines Booking
Who on this planet doesn’t love the peace of mind and a much deserving break from the boring schedule? If you are one of them, then book flight tickets with Philippine Airlines and explore new lands without costing a fortune. Known for offering eye-popping airfares and world-class amenities, this flag carrier allows you to make easy and secure reservation right from your comfort space. Get a PC or laptop with a stable internet connection and follow the below-mentioned procedure to make the final Philippine Airlines Manage Booking.
- Open the web browser of your choice and navigate to the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- On the airline’s home page, click on the tab named ‘Book Flight’ to proceed further.
- In the 3rd step, you will have to select the trip type. Three trip type options are available to choose from – Returning, One Way, and Stopover/ Multi-City.
- On selecting the trip type, now is the time to add the departing airport in the ‘Origin’ field and the arriving airport in the ‘Destination’ field.
- Make sure to enter the appropriate Departure as well as Return Date in their respective fields.
- If you are flexible with the travel dates, then click the checkbox – ‘Flexible Travel Dates’, otherwise, skip this option and proceed to the next step of Philippine Airlines Reservations.
- Now, choose the passenger type from the drop-down menu and enter your options in the following fields – Adult, Children, person With Disability, Senior Citizen, Infant, and Overseas Filipino Worker. Please note down the fact that you can add a maximum of seven passengers in all classes, except infants.
- In the 8th step, passengers are required to choose the cabin class – Economy, Premium Economy, and Business.
- Add the promo code or discount coupon; however, this step is totally optional and if you don’t have any, then skip this step and proceed further.
- Now, tap on the ‘Search Flights’ button and get the direct access to the resultant page where multiple flight options along with the fares are displayed for your convenience.
- Pick the flight option that is completely suitable for your trip requirements and add the passengers’ information included in the journey.
- Proceed towards the final step i.e. Payment for the flight. Numerous payment options are available to choose from and you can pay for the air ticket through whatever payment option you feel like.
- On completing the payment, you’ll get the confirmation email in your mailbox to confirm your final Philippine Airlines Reservations.
Philippine Airlines In-Flight Services
Philippine Airlines is endowed with excellent services that will make you feel at home even thousands of feet above the ground. To ease the travelers below is given the list of a variety of in-flight services that you will be going to enjoy while flying high in the air.
The airline will offer you everything that makes sure that you will never face a dull moment throughout air travel. It has everything to keep you busy and offers award-winning entertainment apps for free that allow you to enjoy everything according to your taste and preference.
Don’t want to lose touch with your near and dear while traveling in the flight, then get your Philippine Airlines Reservations now and experience an excellent Wi-Fi network. The Wi-Fi automatically connects with your device. Stay online on the flight and enjoy internet surfing or send emails and messages to your family and friends.
Meals and Beverages
Feeling hungry? Worry not as Philippine Airlines will offer you a wide range of snacks and beverages to satisfy your hunger. The food is prepared by world-known chefs with the help of seasonal and authentic ingredients. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available on-board to ease the travelers and they can make a choice among a variety of options available. You may also pick special meals like religious, dietary, or healthy according to your taste.
Philippine Airlines Phone Number Details
|Philippine Airlines Reservations Number||+1-844-630-2211|
|Philippine Airlines Customer Service USA||+1-844-630-2211|
|Philippine Airlines Booking Number||+1-844-630-2211|
|Philippine Airlines Phone Number||(+632) 855-8888|
|special assistance||(+632) 855-8888|
|Group reservations||(+632) 855-8888|
|Hubs||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila)|
|Focus cities||Kalibo International AirportTaoyuan International Airport|
|Parent company||PAL Holdings, Inc.|
|Headquarters||PNB Financial Center, Macapagal Boulevard, Bay City, Pasay, Philippines|
Philippine Airlines Baggage Guide
Learn about every single point associated with the airline’s baggage policy and make Philippine Airlines reservations accordingly. Travelers must be well-versed in the fact that the baggage guide is based on the traveling class that you have chosen while booking your flight tickets. Let’s get to know about the baggage policy here.
Hand Baggage Allowance
The travelers are permitted to bring one hand baggage and one personal item on-board; however, it must be packed according to the baggage allowance limit as given by the airlines. The maximum weight of the carry-on baggage must not be more than 7kg and the maximum dimensions must be up to 115cm.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- For the USA: Two bags are allowed whose maximum weight must not be more than 23kg and the maximum dimensions of up to 158cm.
- For Hawaii: Two bags are allowed. The maximum weight of one bag must be up to 32kg and maximum dimensions must not be more than 158cm.
- If you bring the baggage more than the allowance limit, then an excess baggage fee will be applicable on the same.
How to Upgrade your Seat on a Philippine Airlines Flight?
Have you made your Philippine Airlines Reservations and now want to enjoy a premium traveling experience in the higher cabin class? Worry not as the airline allows you to upgrade your seat before flying so that you can travel to your destination in the lap of luxury and comfort. Travelers can upgrade to their seats in both Premium Economy and Business Class according to their budget. However, before going for an upgrade, it is important to go through all conditions associated with the same here.
- This seat upgrade facility is available only to revenue travelers with the confirmed air ticket.
- Travelers can opt for the seat upgrade up to 4 hours before the flight departing time.
- Passengers with ID50 and AD50 are not eligible for the seat upgrade facility.
- This upgrade is refundable only and only if the flight is terminated by the airline.
- To upgrade your seat, you will have to place the higher bid and if your bid gets selected, then your seat will be upgraded.
- The additional fee is different for domestic and international flights.
How to check-in for Philippine Airlines?
There are plenty of ways to get your flight check-in done for your Philippine Airlines flight and travelers are permitted to go for any of these methods to grab the boarding pass. Let’s get to know about these ways here.
Web check-in is the easiest way to get your boarding pass. This facility opens between 24 hours and 2 hours (3 hours for international flights) before the flight departure. If you are flying to and from China, then you are not allowed to opt for this online check-in facility.
Want to get the pass through the app? Get the same on your phone or tablet and download the pass within the least possible time. It is introduced to facilitate the travelers and is therefore available for free of cost. Get your Philippine Airlines Reservations now and fly to your destination with ease.
Not all travelers are eligible for the online check-in like travelers with infants, UM, travelers with special assistance, and a lot more. Such flyers can go to the airport and fetch their boarding pass easily. The Check-in counter at the airport ends 45 minutes before the flight take-off.
Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy:
The Airline doesn’t offer online cancellation to its flyers for their Philippine Airlines reservations. However, if the passengers are still willing to cancel their booking, then they either would have to visit the ticketing office or call the helpline number of the Airline number. This is to be noted that the cancellation fee depends upon the class-fare you have chosen.
Flyers are allowed to rebook their flight tickets for free at least seven days before the flight departure date, only if the previous fare and seat type is available. If it is not, then, in that case, you would have to pay the price difference between the new and old tickets.
All ticket types are not entitled to a refund. The airline might apply different cancellation charges depending on the fare type of your ticket and the cancellation policies attached to it. The refund can be requested by notifying the Philippine Airlines reservations department or by visiting the ticketing office of the airline. Once your refund is approved, it will be credit in your PayPal Account.
How to Cancel your Philippine Airlines Booking?
Change in Plans is normal and thus the airline allows you to make flight ticket termination without seeking any advice. Get to know about every single term and condition associated with the airline’s cancellation policy and then head towards the same.
- You cannot terminate Philippine Airlines booking online. To cancel the flight tickets, travelers will have to either connect with the airline’s executive or visit the air ticket office in person.
- Along with that, you will have to incur the penalty for terminating your Philippine Airlines Reservations. This penalty depends on the fare type and, therefore, you are advised to make a wise choice at the time of air ticket booking.
Philippine Seat Selection Process:
Philippine Airlines is known for its seamless customer experience. Even in the Economy cabin, you can enjoy the most comfortable seats and exceptional in-flight service. Like other air carriers, your Philippine Airlines reservations also provide you with the authority to select your preferred spots in advance.
Choice Seats: This seat type has much ampler legroom and is comfortable for the long haul journeys. Choice seats are mostly located near Cabin dividers or around the exit rows. You can sit back, stretch, and relax comfortably.
If you have confusion regarding the seat selection, feel free to call the Philippine Airlines reservation department for help. Their excelled team will guide you through a seat map of the aircraft and help you choose the most comfortable spot.
In case of any unavoidable issues, the airline might shift you to another location and change your advance selected seat. In that case, the flyers are requested to consider the urgency and cooperate with the airline to have a safe and secure flight experience.
How to Contact Philippine Airlines Customer Service
Do you have a question or query regarding your Philippine Airlines booking?
If yes, don’t hesitate and avail of the airline’s customer care services by dialing the Philippine Airlines contact number.
Philippine Airlines is a certified and well-known airline for its prestigious customer care services and top-notch travel experience. It has received four stars out of five from an international transport organization, Skytrax. They even have a special team to handle customer’s complaints in such a way that it becomes their priority to provide hand-to-hand solutions to each flyer.
Suppose you have any issues related to your Philippine Airlines booking, changes, cancellations, delays, flight deals, advance seat reservation, extra baggage allowance, food selection, etc. In that case, you can simply call on the Philippine airlines customer service phone number and get instant facilitation.
Whether you want to book or cancel your flight reservation, derive the benefits of the manage my booking feature available on the airline’s official site and upgrade your flight tickets as per your travel plans and requirements.
Dial Philippine Airlines Phone Number to Avail Customer Care Services
If you would like to book a flight ticket or make changes later, please feel free to contact the airline’s agent through the Philippine airlines customer service phone number +1-802-231-1806. You can visit the official site and click on the ‘Contact Us’ section on your web browser. By doing so, you will get various helpline numbers in your preferred language and country.
For instance, if you reside in the USA or Canada, you can dial +1-802-231-1806 and request immediate help from the flight representative.
Write an Email to Philippines Airlines to Avail Customer Care Services
Philippines Airlines also offers customer care services and personal assistance on your flight-related matters through email. You can write an email, add the subject on the top of the mail and discuss your issue and request them to give you quick help. The other person will revert as soon as possible and ensure that you have got a satisfactory response by the end of the day